retro spring background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Happy New Year!! This year is going to be great....I can feel it in my bones! LOL

I have a few goals to start the year off with. They are easy ones so I hope I can keep up with them all year. I am not going to mention them so I can work harder at trying to achieve the goals I have set!

I do want to work my CTMH business more with some workshops and some open houses and such! I have some great things in the works along the lines of artwork. I hope to have some posted soon! I also want to do more scrapbooking. I am so behind I don't know that I will ever get caught up! LOL I want to do more crafting for myself than others too. I seem to put what I want to do to the side and do something for someone else first. I also want to be closer to God who gets me through all the trials that I have encounter in the last few years. I wouldn't be where I am today with out him!

This is a new year with great things to come. Have a wonderful New Years weekend and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment